Thursday 26 January 2012

School Visit

This week saw me visiting Dudley Wood Primary School, where the teachers wanted me to talk to the year 1 and year 2 pupils about reading, writing and using your imagination.  So with that topic in mind I wrote them a poem about the school and what they do in the school throughout the day, I then read them a short story that I typed on Friday night called 'The Lion Tales of Dudley Wood'.......the whole morning went really well.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all the staff and children for making me most welcome, I enjoyed it thoroughly and I hope it gave everyone an insight into writing and using your imagination.  Also I should thank the school for putting my blogspot in the newsletter......so thank you Dudley Wood!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment